Tradescantia (3.5" / 4" / 5")
Tradescantia, also called spiderworts, are valued for the stripes of white, green, silver, and purple colors of their foliage. They have trailing vines that flow from their base and are very easy to care for.
Size: 3.5" / 4" / 5" Growers pot
- Grow in all-purpose potting mix in either a pot or hanging basket.
- Select a location that delivers medium to bright light.
- The room temperature should be between 55° and 75°F.
- Water completely and allow the soil to dry partially before watering again. This plant doesn’t like to dry out, but it also doesn’t like to be constantly wet.
- You can water less during the winter months during the plant’s resting period.
- Provide fertilizer twice a month in the spring and summer